Friday, December 2, 2011

Secret Garden Wool Jumper Dress









After two days of colour, today, I returned to wearing neutrals.  But this wasn't planned.  Yesterday, I had planned on wearing one of my new sweater dresses today, a colourful one.  This morning, however, I decided that that sweater dress, made mostly of pieces of cotton knit sweaters, wasn't going to keep me warm enough.  The temperature seems to vary by about seven degrees celsius from day to day.  Yesterday, it was on the warm side -- for this time of year.  Today, it was on the cold side -- probably normal for this time of year.  Tomorrow, the temperature is supposed to be on the warm side again, so, perhaps, tomorrow, I will wear the sweater dress.  I should, perhaps, be more excited about what I did wear today: a new Dear Creatures jumper dress.  I seem to be a bit in the doldrums lately and can't work up my usual large amount of enthusiasm for clothes.  That said, the jumper dress is lovely.  It is made of fairly thick woollen fabric and is fully lined in a satiny fabric.  Overtop a wool sweater, it was cosy and warm.  Comfortable too.  I can see myself wearing this jumper dress often this Winter.

I am wearing an old wool crewneck sweater, a woollen jumper dress by Dear Creatures, an old silky scarf, an old H&M coat, an old AA wool beret and gloves from H&M.  My boots are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a bag by Roots.

No comments: