Thursday, December 8, 2011

Murky Waters Wool Jacket






The look:

wool crewneck pullover - old
wool jumper dress - old H&M
wool herringbone jacket - old Lands End Canvas
silk scarf - old
wool coat - old H&M
wool beret - old
gloves - H&M
boots - Fluevog


The story:

Ever since I stumbled across and tried it, I have been a big fan of "grey flannel dressing" -- pairing grey with, especially, camel.  Now, I have stumbled across something new.  And I think that I am going to like it as much as grey flannel dressing.  Yesterday, after work, I went to the mall.  I picked up some sparkly clothing for the holidays.  One particular dress is noteworthy.  It is a grey knit dress (long sleeves) with gold threads woven into the knit.  I am going to pair it with my gold faux silk bow blouse, gold painted open cardigan and gold peep toe bow flats.  I will accessorize it with a cute gold tassel bag that I have and my grey wool beret.  It will be perfect for the holidays.  It will just be a sparkly version of grey flannel dressing -- instead of camel and grey, I will wear gold and grey.  This is the something new that I stumbled across yesterday: Sparkly grey flannel dressing.

No comments: