Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Midas Touch Coat









Today, I wore the gold coloured coat that I bought last week at Anthropologie during its Black Friday sale.  I love this coat.

And speaking of love and buying, I gave in to temptation today and bought some sweater dresses for the Winter.  Since I discovered sweater dressing a couple of years ago, I can say that I definitely favour it for the Winter.  In my opinion, there is nothing more comfortable or warmer.  I like that there are so many designers now who take used sweaters, cut them up and from these pieces make up sweater dresses (among other things).  These sweater dresses are among my favourites.  And these were the sweater dresses that I bought today.  (It isn't the kind of sweater dress that I wore today, although, as is obvious, I did wear a sweater dress today.)

I am wearing an old Gap shirt with an old UO tie, a sweater jumper dress from Anthropologie, a sweater jacket from Olio Organics, a wool coat from Anthropologie, an old wool beret and gloves from H&M.  My chelsea boots are by Cydwoq.  I am carrying a Roots bag.

No comments: