Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Grey Manor Sweater Dress





The other day, someone asked me why I no longer wear cowboy boots.  I really had no good answer.  All I could say was that I was trying something else.  I was quick to add that I still had all my cowboy boots and would, no doubt, return to them at some point.  But, at the moment, I was somewhere else with my footwear style.  Thereafter followed a brief conversation about the comfort of cowboy boots, whether they were all pointy and shoe sizes.  It amazes me that every day I have at least one conversation, however mundane it may be, about clothes and/or footwear.  I am certainly a magnet for these conversations.

I am wearing an old Gap shirt with a tie from H&M, an old Miss Green Originals sweater dress, an open cardi from JCrew Factory, an old Jacob coat, an old wool beret, an old H&M scarf and gloves from H&M.  Old JCrew boots are on my feet.  I am carrying a bag by Roots.

No comments: