Thursday, September 23, 2010

Checkers


A buffalo check plaid shirt and polka dots.  The game of checkers comes to mind.


As a result of viewing the twenty-seven names Autumn/Winter 2011 collection, I am on the hunt for a shrunken school boy jacket with piping detail.  Of all the jackets that I own, not one of them is a shrunken school boy jacket with piping detail.  I can hardly believe it, but such is the case.  In fact, I can't even say that I have ever owned a shrunken school boy jacket with piping detail.  Remarkable.  So I am on the hunt for one.  The challenge will be not becoming obsessed with finding one.  There are a couple of dresses that I would like the pair the jacket with, so avoiding becoming obsessed with finding the jacket will be difficult.


I am wearing an old Gap jacket, a flannel blouse from Urban Outfitters, a herringbone sweater vest from H&M and a skirt that I purchased at the fair (in August).  My scarf is from my accessories collection, my socks are from my sock drawer and my boots are old Aldo boots.  I am carrying an envelope bag from H&M

No comments: