Friday, November 26, 2010

Exhausted



Finally, it arrived.  The day of my (first) visit to this year's Christmas One of a Kind Show and Sale.  My good friend and I "opened" the show and "closed" it.  This may be the first time (in all the years that we have been going to the show) that we did this.  Right now, I am exhausted from all the walking that my good friend and I did, and all the shopping that I did.  Too exhausted, in fact, to tell all about the goodies that I walked away with.  But I don't need to talk about them, because I suspect that the goodies will be showing themselves soon enough!



I am wearing a vintage flannel shirt restyled from Urban Outfitters with a vintage silver pin, a sweater jumper dress by Zara, a wool cardigan by H&M, old leggings by Lululemon, a vintage H&M coat, a vintage H&M scarf and vintage H&M gloves.  My socks are old by Hue and my boots are by Fluevog.  I am carrying a vintage H&M handbag.

No comments: