Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wants And Thanks


I would have loved it if the shirt/blouse that I wore today had come in white.  (Apparently it doesn't.)


I would have loved it if the store where I usually purchase my Fryes had had the pair that I was eyeing today in my size.


I would have loved it if I did not have to wait before I could shop LLBean for that sweater.


I would have loved it if I could have figured out what I should wear tomorrow.


None of the things that I would have loved today matter though.  What stands out about today are all the people who said all those nice things to me.


Thanks to every single one of you!  Every single nice thing you said to me meant a lot to me!


jacket: Zara
blouse: American Apparel
skirt: American Apparel
bow:  fabric belt from an Anthropologie dress
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
shoes: Fluevog, from my closet
bag: H&M, from my accessories collection

No comments: