Tuesday, April 10, 2012

jacket dress



the look:

polo top - old jacob
jacket dress - marni for h&m
beret - old american apparel
shoes - old john fluevog
coat - old zara
scarf - h&m

the tale:

summer is coming.  and with that thought/knowledge, i can feel a resurgence of my love for the 20s.  i want to dig out my black cloche hat and some of my drop waist dresses and kick up my heels.  a couple of days ago, i bought the most beautiful (in my opinion at least), billowy white blouse.  i tried it on with my long black bubble skirt.  i pictured the outfit complete with my black cloche hat, my black oxfords by cydwoq and some long silver chains.  standing there in front of the full length mirror, my love for the 20s came flooding back.  come on, summer (or, even, late spring), get here already!

No comments: