Friday, September 2, 2011

Last Summer Weekend Shorts


I have done quite well this Summer getting through my stock of shorts.  Next Summer I won't be shopping for any more shorts.  I really don't get many opportunities to wear shorts.  Weekends only really, and there aren't that many hot Summer weekends around my parts.  I think it would be wiser for me to pick out a few favourite pairs from my current stock (like the pair that I wore today) and get as much wear out of them as I can.  Skirts and dresses are better investments for me.  As I can wear them to work, there are way more days on which I can wear them, as opposed to days on which I can wear shorts.  And I can also wear skirts and dresses on the weekends.  Yep.  This will be my last Summer of shopping for shorts.



Today, I wore that versatile sweater that I bought last weekend, in two of the five ways that it can be worn.  I think that this sweater is going to become a favourite!

I am wearing an old Urban Renewal blouse with old Fletcher by Lyell shorts.  My versatile sweater is by Jacob. On my feet are Fluevog chelsea boots and on my head is a cotton knit beret from American Apparel.

No comments: