Monday, September 5, 2011

Favourite Grey Gingham Scarf





So I didn't make it to a fourth consecutive day of casual dressing.  I am not sure what happened.  Try as I might to come up with a casual outfit this morning, I couldn't get my mind off the brown jumper dress/brown gingham shirt combination after it popped into my head upon hearing (on the morning radio show) how chilly it was going to be today.  It turned out to be a good choice for today's decidedly Fall-ish day:  Fall-ish in colour and Fall-ish in warmth.

I am wearing an old Gap shirt, with an old tie from Urban Outfitters, an old jumper dress and a jacket from Anthropologie.  On my feet are old Fluevogs, on my head is a cotton knit beret from American Apparel and wrapped around my neck is an old JCrew scarf.  I am carrying an old souvenir bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant! I love the form, this jumper dress is super cool, and also love the color accents of your shoe ties and the bag combined. One day my dream will come true and I'll sack your wardrobe, I really love your style.
IZ

wardrobetales said...

Thanks IZ! This jumper dress is one of my favourites. So much so that I have it in five colours. Not very creative, I know. In fact, not to spoil things, but as everyone will soon see, I replicated this outfit in black on Tuesday. Again, not very creative ... but very comfy! Thanks, again, for your comment. I really appreciate it!