Friday, October 1, 2010

Reruns



It was a bit chillier today than I thought it was going to be.  Ah well.  It meant that I got to experience, a little earlier than anticipated, that comforting, embracing, warm feeling that I love (and have talked about before) that comes from coming indoors on a chilly Fall (or cold Winter) day.


As for today's outfit, I wore it, more or less, on a couple of days last Spring.  I suspect that I may be doing "reruns" (from last Winter and early Spring) quite a bit this Fall and Winter, for a variety of reasons, including that I have resolved to cut down on the amount of new clothing that I purchase and that I see nothing wrong with reruns (if it isn't broken, don't fix it), no matter how boring this may be for those around me.


I am wearing an old Old Navy shirt, an old scarf from my accessories collection, an old JCrew sweater, an old American Apparel skirt and an old H&M belt.  My tights are from my sock drawer and my shoes are by Fluevog.

No comments: