Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Day At The Pretend Cottage


Lately, my Saturdays are turning out to be less activity filled than they used to be, meaning that my "official day" (i.e., my day of yoga) ends at least two hours earlier than usual.  This gives me more time to do household chores on Saturdays, meaning that I have more time to do fun things, or nothing at all, as my mood dictates, on Sundays.  This pleases me ... a lot!  Although, for reasons that I won't go into, I shouldn't be so happy about how things are turning out.


Today's outfit was another "Going to the Cottage (If I Had One)" outfit:  Comfy and cosy.  I wonder how many of these I will be wearing in the upcoming week?


Have I yet mentioned how much I love my new Bogs?


I am wearing an LLBean waffle lined flannel shirt with an old polka dot scarf, an old vest from the Gap, un-sweatpants by Roots and an old barn jacket from Lands End.  My socks are old from an off-price store and my boots are Bogs.

No comments: