Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blue Swirls Dress




The other day, I was clued in about an online shop that carries many (I mean many) shoe labels, including one of my favourites, Fluevog.  I went to the shop originally to check out some of my favourite shoe labels other than Fluevog, for why would I need to shop for Fluevogs online when I have a real live Fluevog shop in my city.  I am not sure why I clicked on the Fluevog icon, but I did, and into the Fluevog section of the online shop I went.  I browsed row after row of Fluevogs.  Then, all of a sudden, there they were.  I stopped dead in my tracks.  Where did these come from?  I had never seen them in my real live shop, at least I couldn't recall seeing them in my real live shop.  Were they old?  Were they new, yet to appear in my real live shop?  Where on earth did they come from?  I need to solve this mystery.

I am wearing an old H&M blouse and dress, a wrap sweater vest from H&M and a jacket from Zara.  My shoes are Fluevogs.  I am wearing an old Nine West cloche hat.

No comments: