Sunday, November 2, 2014

whenever i wear dots i think of morse code dress, top and leggings



when i change my style, the last thing to fall into place is outerwear. i think that i am entering my third year of sporting a lagenlook-inspired-by-japanese-minimalist-fashion style. i started working on the outerwear part of my look last year. this year, i really want to nail it down.

i am wearing the alpen top, the l/s honolulu dress, the pelican top, the aha jacket and the long tight pant by kaliyana. my boots are the onion boot (closed collection) by trippen.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh WOW!!!!! And RED!! This is amazing, you look fabulous. I wish I knew your name.

Anonymous said...

I love that even with a bold print(s), the silhouette still stands out.

wardrobetales said...

sue: thanks for the comment - alexandra.

Anonymous said...

Where is that Honolulu dress?
So beautiful but I can't find it anywhere in montreal.

wardrobetales said...

anonymous: i purchased the l/s honolulu dress last december. i haven't seen the l/s honolulu dress in the red bellini print this year (at least not yet -- who knows, maybe it will reappear towards the end of the year). i did get the l/s honolulu dress in black tokyo this year.