Wednesday, August 17, 2016

still like 'em trousers



so many pairs of trippens sit in my wardrobe. some purchased recently and some purchased a while ago. some i have worn and some i have yet to wear. despite the selection available to me, i have latched on to this pair. a pair that haven't (until now) seen much wear. so typical of me. with a few exceptions, my kaliyana wardrobe this season is made up pieces purchased in years past. so the shoes are what is changing things up this summer, defining this season and setting it apart from summers past.

i am wearing the mykonos top, the cool pant and the maggio top by kaliyana. my shoes are the cosmos shoe (closed collection) by trippen.

1 comment:

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

I do the same thing, which is why it's hard to part with stuff. I never know if it's just waiting for it's turn.