Tuesday, August 16, 2016

just waiting dress



it isn't often -- in fact, i can't remember the last time that this happened -- that i am ready and eager to shop for autumn/winter clothing when the mercury is so high! the problem is my friendly retailers (i am talking the bricks-and-mortar ones) aren't with me (which is just as unusual as my wanting to shop for autumn/winter clothing right now). so i wait. what choice do i have?

i am wearing the corfu dress, the shuksan top and the amazing skirt by kaliyana. my shoes are the cosmos shoe (closed collection) by trippen.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This looks like the sort of outfit that I would hand wash in the evening in order to wear again the next day, it's so perfect. (It's way too humid to wear something twice around here ;-))

wardrobetales said...

jessica: i hear you about the humidity ... at least this summer. unfortunately, it has meant lots more laundry. fortunately, most of my clothes wash well and air dry very quickly.

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

Great layering. xo