Friday, June 11, 2010

Keeping On Top Of Things




I gather that the 2011 resort collections are showing (or have been shown).




My interest in fashion often leads to a belief that I should know whenever one of the endless number of designers working today presents a collection and/or that I should have some immediate, thoughtful reaction to a collection.  When such a belief pops into my head, I remind myself that fashion isn't my job, that fashion is my interest, an enjoyable pastime.  Others, whose job is fashion, can bring collections to my attention and immediately react to collections; I can review collections (savour them) at my convenience and leisure.  I am a consumer of fashion.  I don't have to keep on top of things!

blouse: H&M, from my closet
cords: Old Navy, from my closet
belt: Old Navy, from my closet
sweater: Tommy Hilfiger, from my closet
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
boot: Aldo, from my closet

No comments: