Wednesday, March 1, 2017

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 02 06 17)


i think i have finally settled on an answer to the question of what is the one thing that bugs me the most (or, putting a positive spin on the question, what is the one thing that i find most challenging). the answer: transition. i like "being". but getting to that state is a challenge for me. which is funny. because every moment is a moment of "being". in case it seems as if i am not talking about clothing or style here, then let me take a moment to assure you that i am: i like "being" in the heart of a season. it is easy to dress for this. transitioning from season to season is a beast of a challenge for me. i liked my buzz cut -- i like "being" buzzed. growing my hair out (to a selected "destination hairstyle") is torture. but other journeys in life are as difficult for me has are style journeys. so, yeah. if i am ever asked the question of what is the one thing that bugs me the most, i will definitely say, "transition".

i am wearing rundholz dip a/w 2015 (top, cardi and trousers) and rundholz black label a/w 2016 (boots).

4 comments:

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

Looking good. I like the buzz cut and the red is divine. These days every week there's a transition, at least here. erratic is the best word. Makes me crazy too.

wardrobetales said...

thanks, jean. i know that i am not alone in finding transitions challenging, but it is always nice to hear that i am not alone!

Anonymous said...

I love this red!

wardrobetales said...

thanks, heatheness.