Monday, January 25, 2016

work it skirt



the dress that i am wearing here is one of my favourites. i bought two different versions of this dress this past summer and those two dresses were my go to pieces during that summer (worn alone obviously). as autumn approached, i acquired a third version of the dress and looked forward to wearing the dress layered over (and under) other pieces. i quickly paired the dress with a shirt underneath (and a wide-body pullover over top) ... to my satisfaction. but, while i saw the dress paired with a variety of different skirts, none of these pairings called out to me and i struggled to settle on a skirt that i would be happy pairing with the dress. until something made me try the dress with the skirt that i am wearing here. cue the trumpets.

i am wearing the alpen top, the brasilia dress, the scarf sweater, the escape skirt and the tokyo hat (with an added flower pin) by kaliyana. my boots are the noon boot (box collection) by trippen.

No comments: