Tuesday, July 27, 2021

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 06 07-20-30 21)






my first rundholz purchase was a black label piece. my second, a dip one. after that, for a few seasons, the bulk of my purchases came from the black label line, with a sampling of dip pieces. at some point, that flipped -- the bulk of my purchases came from the dip line, with a sampling of black label pieces. more recently, the purchases have been split evenly between the black label and dip lines, and i have started sampling from the mainline -- mostly when that collection has really intrigued me or called out to me. i have to say that, for the upcoming a/w, the mainline collection is, not just calling out to me, it is down right screaming at me. from what i can tell, at this point in time, it seems to be screaming at a lot of rundholz fans. which means, given the scarcity of the pieces (overall, and in particular in my size) among the retailers that are accessible to me, i am not sure what i will end up in this a/w. mainline, dip or black label. i just have to keep breathing.

i am wearing rundholz mainline s/s 2021 (top, trousers, jumpsuits/overalls, jacket, sneaker boots and oxfords) and rundholz mainline s/s 2018 (hand bracelet).

2 comments:

theoldvicarage said...

Many UK stores are offering preorder…Arabella have a huge selection!

wardrobetales said...

i have seen the pre-orders on offer. i will confess that i am having some difficulty visualizing the colours, in particular, with the dip and black label lines. i have watched the video on arabella's site, in which the ladies there modelled their black label samples, and that helped (particularly the references to the colours used in past collections). still, i am having a hard time with it.