Saturday, December 2, 2023

week 48 new looks: complete but still hoping to add



one of my favourites from the 223 dip collection: the jumpsuit. the only thing that would have made it better: if it had been available in khaki. i have pretty much assembled my 223 collection. a few pieces remain on my wish list. things that i will probably wait to buy on sale (fingers crossed). one mistake i continue to make in assembling my collection (each season, but particularly in the fall/winter) is not buying accessories early in the season. i always wait to the end of my buying to get accessories, so i usually end up without all of the accessories that i want. going to work hard not to make this mistake next time.

i am wearing rundholz dip 223. 

3 comments:

Pricklypear said...

Loving the sleeveless jumpsuit!

Jen in the Goat Dairy said...

Wondering what accessories are on your wishlist from this autumn-winter collection?

wardrobetales said...

the accessories on my wish list were a woollen hat, gloves and scarf in khaki (from the dip collection) and the black leather (cross body) "banana" bag (from the mainline collection). i managed to fulfill most of my wishes. i was too late for the hat and, while i did get a woollen scarf, it wasn't in my preferred wool blend. overall, i do consider myself a happy girl in the accessories department!