Tuesday, August 1, 2017

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 07 19 17)




this was the day that i got "caramelized". i was at a birthday party and decided to help myself to, what looked like, a tiny chocolate delicacy.  little did I know that the tiny chocolate delicacy was chocolate only on the outside. on the inside was liquified caramel. what i should have done was popped the entire thing in my mouth. but i didn't do that. instead i took a bite. which released the liquified caramel. all down my clothes. i got "caramelized". fortunately, my shoes got spared. the clothes were easily laundered. the shoes, made of nubuck leather, would have been harder to "de-caramelize".

i am wearing rundholz mainline s/s 2017 (shoes) and rundholz black label s/s 2017 (one piece and top).

No comments: