Monday, November 7, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 10 27 16)


strange thing happened to me on the way home the other day. it was after nightfall and i was walking. just as i started crossing a street, a car started to make a left turn onto the street. i stopped ... of course ... to avoid being run over. but so did the car ... to avoid running me over. hanging out of the back windows of the car were two individuals in guy fawkes masks. i got an apology from the guy fawkes closest to me ... for scaring me.  not with his (and his friend's) appearance but with the close call. of course, all i could think of ... with their masks and my buzz cut ... was "v for vendetta".

i am wearing rundholz black label a/w 2015 (dress, hoodie, jacket and leggings) and rundholz black label a/w 2016 (boots).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I haven't stopped by for a while, but I am very glad you didn't get run over!

wardrobetales said...

me too! thanks, jessica.