Friday, November 11, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 10 28 16)




it isn't too often that i lose something. luckily, on the few occasions i have lost something, it hasn't been something of significant monetary (or, for that matter, non-monetary) value to me. still, no matter the value to me of the thing lost, i have always felt somewhat violated by the loss. a piece of me is out there ... without my consent ... against my wishes. i don't know if the thing is safe and in good hands ... or not. i would like to think that everything that i have ever lost has found a good and deserving home and one in need of the thing more than me.

i am wearing rundholz black label a/w 2014 (dress, sweater dress, jacket and scarf) and rundholz black label s/s 2016 (trousers and boots).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new (re-newed) haircut as well as the mix of current and past seasons' Rundholz. Just wondering: no more Kaliyana?

wardrobetales said...

thanks ... on the haircut. about kaliyana? i just haven't been feeling it since the haircut. but i haven't purged my closet of it. i suspect that when the temperature drops below zero (degrees celsius) and i feel the need to wear more and longer layers, i will bring it out of the closet.