Friday, November 25, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 11 09 16)


a friend of mine recently told me that she has been having trouble getting dressed in the morning.  i said, "me too!" she then told me that she thought that having trouble getting dressed in the morning meant that she was tired of her look and needed a makeover. i said that i thought that having trouble getting dressed in the morning was just symptomatic of yo-yo weather. maybe she's right. maybe i'm right.

i am wearing rundholz black label s/s 2015 (dress, trousers and jacket) and rundholz black label a/w 2016 (boots).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this look! I am so impressed how your style updates and changes and yet always remains true to your aesthetic. You wear it well!

Also, your buzz cut is gorgeous - I've just buzzed my hair recently again after growing it out a bit. The buzz cut just feels like me. This hairstyle harmonizes perfectly with your clothing style.

Sophie

Anonymous said...

Again, just want to say kudos for mixing past and current seasons of Rundholz (see my earlier comment below). In a "disposable" and "of the moment" society in all things, it is both responsible and more creative to adapt and reemploy garments rather than to perpetually purchase the "new." I truly appreciate and admire your inventiveness in this regard.
And speaking of yo-yo weather, have you found a hat to keep your fabulous haircut warm? The Kaliyana is fabulous, but I never find cotton warm enough. As another (partial) buzz-cut devotee, I would love to know your solution to long, frigid winters!
Thanks for the inspiration as always,
Jan

wardrobetales said...

thanks, sophie. it is nice to know i am not the only one who identifies with a buzz cut!

wardrobetales said...

thanks, jan. i have acquired a few hats now to see me through the long (what i am told is going to be a very cold) winter ahead. i look forward to wearing them ... with no fear of the dreaded "hat hair" (or "hat head") syndrome. so far, i have been relying on my hooded coats/jackets to keep me comfortably warm.