Monday, July 4, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 06 20 16)


in this outfit, i have been described as a black rose hung upside down. i like that image. and, speaking of black roses, i had a black day recently. i was stalking an older style of rundholz boot on the interwebs just waiting until my next pay day to pounce on them. every day, i would check that they were still there. i had high hopes because they were a sole pair of winter boots in my (largish) size 10 (40). they were around for quite a long time (as far as coveted rundholz footwear is concerned): two weeks. every day that they were there, my hopes grew. then ... they were gone. gasp! sob! i guess that is what happens when you try to be responsible and wait for a pay day. looking on the bright side (as a good friend once taught me to do): those boots were obviously not meant for me. something better that is still out there was meant for me.

i am wearing rundholz black label s/s 2016 (tunic, skirt and trousers) and rundholz s/s 2016 (boots).

No comments: