Tuesday, July 12, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 06 28 16)




some weeks are just great dressing weeks. the outfits just fall together, easily, one after another. i love these weeks. i wish i could pinpoint what leads to these weeks. if i could arrange it so that whatever it is that leads to these weeks is a constant in my life, i would definitely "make it so" (a small trekkie reference there ... my apologies ... i just couldn't resist).

i am wearing rundholz dip s/s 2016 (dress), rundholz black label s/s 2016 (skirt), rundholz black label s/s 2015 (jacket) and rundholz s/s 2016 (shoes).

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is indeed a spectacular outfit.

wardrobetales said...

thanks, jessica.

Rfmsf said...

I saw this dress online and couldn't see how it would ever be a must have piece.
Seeing it on you and the way you have layered it makes me think I've got to have it. Thank you.

wardrobetales said...

my pleasure, rfmsf. and, thank you!