Saturday, May 14, 2016

the secret wardrobe life of wardrobetales no. 15 (yoga girl edition)





in the early days of this blog, scattered amongst posts of my daily wardrobe were posts featuring some of my athleisure* wear ... or what i have come to call my yoga girl wardrobe ... in other words, clothes that i wear when i am en route to or from or hanging around the yoga studio. i haven't shown much of this wardrobe in a long while. i thought it might be fun to let some of it see the "light of this blog". yep, i love yoga pants just as much as every other yoga pants loving woman.

*a new term that i learned about the other day.

my athleisure wear (i just have to use that term over and over again) is by lululemon, gapfit and old navy active. my hightop sneaks are by john fluevog.

No comments: