Friday, May 6, 2016

from the wardrobetales rundholz repository (no. 20 04 28 16)


my rundholz collection is growing. as it grows, i find myself turning to it more often. instead of it being something i turn to on occasion, when i want a break from another label, it is the collection that i turn to on an almost daily basis. to mark this development in my dressing habits, i have decided to give my rundholz collection more prominence on the blog. and what better way to launch the change on the blog than with an outfit that includes my very first piece of rundholz clothing (the pullover) and some things that i just acquired (the cropped trousers and the silver booties). (the hoodie underneath the pullover is from the just past autumn/winter collections.)

i am wearing rundholz black label s/s 2016 (trousers), rundholz black label a/w 2015/2016 (hoodie) and rundholz s/s 2016 (boots).

1 comment:

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

Nice!! It's interesting how clothing grows on us. I'm enjoying your evolution.