Monday, April 11, 2016

wing top



my local sources of trippen footwear seem to be coming up empty for this spring/summer. certainly, i don't need any more trippens, but, hey, at this point in my wardrobe life, it isn't really about need so much as want (no matter how much i might not want this to be the case). do i dare dip into the online trippen store? sticking to local sources has the benefit of keeping my trippen addiction in check: the selection is limited. going online, the entire trippen collection is at my fingertips. there is the possibility that i will go crazy. that said, i have gone online once before, without going anywhere close to overboard -- one measly pair. clearly, i am capable of restraining myself. so have i talked myself into this?

i am wearing the mykonos top, the hood jacket, the wing top and the cool pant by kaliyana. my boots are the rectangle boot (closed collection) by trippen.

2 comments:

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

Niiiiice!! Hope you're well. I've been sewing like crazy to get ready for a trip. My eye has totally changed since last year, and nothing I had felt right. So interesting how that happens!! Love your look here. xoxo

wardrobetales said...

jean: i sure do understand what it is like to have your eye change completely in the span of a year. i am feeling a bit of that myself this spring. it is great that you can create things! i can sew, but i have never been able to create clothes. i am happy pulling outfits together from others' creations. i hope you have a great trip!