Tuesday, June 30, 2015

the secret wardrobe life of wardrobetales no. 7 (rundholz edition)









photo nos. 4 and 5: at long last, since i adopted my current style of dress, jeans! and a jean jacket!

photo nos. 7 and 8: the first time i wore this, i got stopped on the street by someone who i pass every saturday morning. he just had to remark that this was the first time, since we starting passing each other, that he had seen me not wearing black. i am breaking out creams and whites for the summer!

i am wearing (clothing and accessories) rundholz. my footwear is by john fluevog.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Love it all, you look fabulous in everything. Your wardrobe must be the best.

Jessica said...

So many lovely things here! I am glad it's possible to click for a detailed view. Your clothes make me wish I had time for extensive sewing projects!