Saturday, January 10, 2015

brightening up a day dress


it isn't too often that what i wear on my back when i leave my house early in the morning doesn't stay on my back until i am ready for bed at night. days on which i make a wardrobe change are usually limited to days on which i have an evening engagement that requires me to wear something more formal than my usual everyday outfits. but i will also make a wardrobe change on days when i have to rush out of the house to make it somewhere on time only to return home later in the day to spend it at home. on those days, i usually grab the first outfit that is close at hand when i wake up (usually late, hence why i am rushing out of the house to make it somewhere on time). when i return home later to spend the day at home, i usually decide that i am too overdressed for lounging and change into something more comfortable.

i am wearing the alpen top and the tokyo hat by kaliyana. i am also wearing a wool jumper dress and trousers by grizas via kaliyana. my pullover is by rundholz (black label) (also via kaliyana). i am wearing the noon boot (box collection) by trippen.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh I do like that outfit, a splash of blue and your khaki pants!! Keep warm Alexandra.

wardrobetales said...

thanks, sue. i am trying to keep warm without putting on every stitch of clothing that i own!