Monday, December 8, 2014

the conversation starter backpack




i am not known for wearing novelty accessories. when it comes to accessories, my tastes run towards the classic, the tried and true. but every once in a while, i come across a novelty accessory that has enough classic components and cleanliness to it that i can't resist it.

i am wearing the alpen top, the vanessa top, the 3d skirt, the delphi scarf and the tokyo hat by kaliyana. i am also wearing a dress, a sweater vest and a coat by grizas via kaliyana. my boots are the noon boot (box collection) by trippen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bag pix! And how does that cool, breezy plaid somehow feel like a neutral?

Sue said...

That splash of blue is really nice, and the backpack is amazing. Love your blog.

wardrobetales said...

anonymous: i am hoping to feature more of my bags. good question about the plaid. looking at it having read your comment, all i can think is how true your comment is.

wardrobetales said...

sue: it is a mystery to me why i want to wear colour more so in winter than in summer. well, maybe not. i think it's my way of brightening my personal world when the real world that surrounds me is so grey!