Sunday, November 16, 2014

who am i top


sometimes i wonder whether the me i present to the outside world* is really me. if it isn't really me, if it is some version of me that i manufacture thinking she will be more acceptable to one or another segment of the outside world, am i being true to me? am i somehow undermining the true me? maybe clothes are important to me because they are the one constant among the various versions of me that i might manufacture and who i think is the true me. no matter who i am, my style (once i have settled on it) is one and the same.

*the "outside world" is the world outside my home.

i am wearing the alpen top, the l/s honolulu dress, the forever jacket and the sarouel pant by kaliyana. my  boots are the boss boot  (box collection) by trippen.

No comments: