Sunday, March 23, 2014

laundry day pants



as i put on these pants, it occurred to me that, lately, i have been reaching for these pants only when all my long tight pants, tight pants and sarouel pants are sitting in the laundry hamper. the pants of last resort! (p.s. the top photo is of my outfit in the morning, when i naively thought that, since spring had officially sprung, there was no need to layer up. the bottom photo is of my outfit a bit later in the day, when i had had a taste of spring -- not so much spring as still winter!)

i am wearing the action top (a/w 2013), the pelican top (a/w 2013), the l/s woollen longside top (a/w 2012), the cool pant (a/w nagano collection), the tokyo hat (top photo: a/w nagano collection; bottom photo: a/w helsinki collection) by kaliyana. my boots are the pluto boot (closed collection) by trippen.

2 comments:

craftmates said...

Love, love, love your pluto boots!

Virna

wardrobetales said...

thanks, virna. while i love all my trippens, i do have some favourites. the pluto boot is definitely going in the favourite pile.