Friday, November 15, 2013

something old (top, skirt and pullover), nothing new



i was being optimistic today when i thought that i would be warm enough at work without a pullover. the "no pullover" situation lasted for some five minutes upon my arrival at work -- due to having to wait some five minutes for my grilled cheese breakfast sandwich to be prepared wearing, not only the pullover, but also a silk/wool blend scarf and a boiled wool jacket. five minutes without the pullover was enough to cool me down completely. thereafter the pullover went on me and remained there until the very end of, not only the work day, but the day itself.

i am wearing the l/s akiko top (a/w reykjavik collection), the parachute skirt (a/w reykjavik collection) and the escape skirt (a/w nagano collection) by kaliyana. my pullover is rundholz black label (s/s 2013). my boots are the rectangle boot (closed collection) by trippen.

No comments: