Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tall Black Boots






The look:

blouse - Joe Fresh
skirt - Joe Fresh
jacket - old Zara
boots - old L'Autre Chose
beret - old
coat - old H&M
scarf - old
gloves - old Danier
bag - Roots

The tale:

I don't often get the opportunity to wear the boots that I wore today.  While they are unlined, they are still quite warm, so it has to be fairly chilly in order to wear them and remain comfortable.  Because they are suede, it has to be dry (and guaranteed to stay dry) to wear them, which means they are off limits most Autumns and Winters.  This Winter, being sufficiently chilly and dry (so far) has presented numerous perfect days for wearing the boots.  Today was one such perfect day and I grabbed the opportunity to wear the boots.  It has been a while since I wore the boots.  I liked getting reacquainted with them!

No comments: