Thursday, January 5, 2012

Plaid Wrap Skirt




The look:

shirt - old ON
tie - old Gap
sweater - old Zara
jacket - old H&M
skirt - old Eddie Bauer
beret - old
parka - old Canada Goose
scarf - old H&M
gloves - H&M
bag - Roots

The tale:

If there is one thing about Winter so far that I am thoroughly enjoying, it is that there has been no snow in the immediate vicinity of where I live.  Without snow on the ground, I have been able to wear what I consider to be some of my nicer boots.  I have not been forced to wear Sorels, Bean Boots, Bogs, etc.  It isn't that I hate this latter footwear -- as you may know, I have a love affair with Bean Boots.  It is just that this footwear limits what clothing I can wear -- at least in my mind.  So it has been nice not to have to worry about what I can wear because of the footwear that I have to wear.  Speaking of Bean Boots, and my love affair with Bean Boots, yesterday, I discovered that LLBean has produced an 100th anniversary edition Bean Boot -- special leather upper, original red sole and leather laces.  I know that I won't be able to resist getting a pair of these special Bean Boots.  The only question is how long I will wait before ordering them.  I think that I have a gift card due to me from LLBean, for past purchases.  I would like to wait at least until I receive the gift card.

No comments: