Thursday, January 12, 2012

Black Chelsea Boots





The look:

pullover - old
dress - old H&M
jacket - old Zara
beret - old
boots - Cydwoq
coat - old H&M
gloves - H&M
bag - Roots

The tale:

At some point after I got the brown Chelsea boots from Fluevog (I think that it was in the late Summer), I started coveting a pair of black Chelsea boots.  First I thought that I would get a pair from Urban Outfitters.  Nice and relatively affordable.  Then I saw this pair by Cydwoq.  Nice, but more expensive than the pair from Urban Outfitters, although probably a better investment than the pair from Urban Outfitters.  Then I thought that I could get a pair from Fluevog.  They would be the same as the brown ones from Fluevog, but they would be Fluevogs and I love Fluevogs.  Finally, I settled on making an investment and variety.  I opted to get the pair by Cydwoq.  And here they are on my feet.  You may have noticed that I have been somewhat favouring them!

No comments: