Saturday, December 3, 2011

Race To The Finish Line Sweater Dress




Well, here I am, wearing the sweater dress that I had planned on wearing yesterday but didn't.  Although it was warmer today than it was yesterday, I still didn't find that the sweater dress, on its own, kept me warm enough, hence the open cardi.  I am always much braver facing the cold at the beginning of Winter.   As Winter continues, I become much more cowardly and need more and more layers.  Today, I actually thought that it won't be too long before I will be wanting to wear the Canada Goose parka.  I was hoping to hold out until the thermostat dropped at least one degree below freezing.  But I may not be able to hold out that long.  As I said, I lose much of my courage in facing the cold the longer Winter goes on.  To think that it really it is just the beginning.  It is going to be another long, cold, hard Winter for me.

I am wearing an old Gap shirt with an H&M tie, a sweater dress from Miss Green Originals, an old Zara open cardi, an old H&M coat, an old wool beret and gloves from H&M.  My boots are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a bag by Roots.

No comments: