Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jack Frost Cardi







The look:

wool crewneck pullover - old
knit jumper dress - old H&M
sparkly woollen cardi - H&M
woollen circle scarf - old H&M
wool beret - old
coat - old UO
gloves - H&M
boots - Cydwoq
bag - Roots

The story:

The walk from my house to any of three subway stations near my house is about seven minutes.  I like to go to the subway station that requires a walk through a residential area.  Usually, I take all seven minutes to walk to the subway station -- I like the walk to be leisurely.  Today, I think I made it from my house to the subway station in four minutes.  I pretty much ran to the station.  Not because I was running late, but because it was so darn cold out.  Officially, Winter may be about ten days away, but Old Man Winter has definitely sent his entourage ahead of him to set up house.  I don't think that I will be wearing cloth Winter coats for too much longer.  That Canada Goose parka is starting to call to me.  Not to mention that I have started to layer sweater on sweater.  Although this new sparkly cardi is a fun piece to layer over a flat black sweater!

No comments: