Thursday, November 3, 2011

Leather Trimmed Tweed Jumper Dress






There is one thing about fitting rooms that I absolutely hate.  I can tolerate small fitting rooms, even the ones that are so small that I am grateful for all that yoga that I do for otherwise I wouldn't be able to get dressed and undressed.  I can tolerate fitting rooms without stools or multiple hooks or anywhere else to put your clothes.  But a fitting room without a mirror, that I cannot stand.  A shop that has fitting rooms without mirrors does not make me want to, well, shop there.  I have to really luuuuuv a piece of clothing to try it on (and to consider buying it) in such a shop.  In fact, if the shop has a return for a refund policy (as opposed to a return for store credit only policy), I might even just buy the piece of clothing without trying it on in the shop.  I would rather buy it, try it on at home and return it if I don't like it or it doesn't fit than try it on in the shop.  I get the sales reason for making people leave a fitting room to see how something looks on them.  But I just don't like it.

I am wearing an old turtleneck, a jumper dress by Preloved, an old Bench wool wrap cardigan, an old Banana Republic coat and an old Banana Republic wool newsboy cap.  My chelsea boots are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a Roots bag.

No comments: