Friday, November 25, 2011

Striped Chambray Shirt






I have wanted to have a men's coat, in a charcoal and black tweedy wool, for as long as I can remember.  This Winter, I decided that I would buy one for my man ... and appropriate it before it reached its destination.  And that is what I did (borrowing by said man is welcome).  I have worn the coat twice already (yesterday was one of these two wearings).  Because it is large -- meaning it fits well over jackets and bulky sweaters -- and warm and comfortable, I suspect that I will be wearing it often when I am too tired to think of another coat to wear (at least until it gets cold enough to wear the Canada Goose Parka).  (I probably should have written about the coat yesterday when I wore it.  But I didn't think to write about it yesterday.  I thought to write about it today.  So check out yesterday's post to see the new coat.)

I am wearing an old Gap chambray shirt, a jumper dress from H&M,  an old JCrew cardi, an old UO coat, an old wool beret and gloves from H&M.  My chelsea boots are by Cydwoq.  I am carrying a bag by Roots.

No comments: