Monday, November 21, 2011

Discoveries Plaid Pencil Skirt




Today, I discovered that some of those vintage Coach bags that are so popular amongst bloggers are still available from Coach brand spanking new.  Of course the prices of vintage Coach bags are much more affordable than the prices of the brand spanking new models, making the vintage bags still very attractive.  Now what I wonder is when Coach starting making those vintage bags available brand spanking new.  Always?  Recently?  What I also wonder is whether the prices of the vintage Coach bags are going to start to rise.  In particular, the prices of the more popular vintage Coach bags, like the willis bag.  Maybe?  Maybe not?

I am wearing a peter pan collar button down shirt from Joe Fresh, a fisherman sweater from LLBean, an old Urban Outfitters plaid pencil skirt, an old Old Navy duffle coat, an old wool beret, old Kenneth Cole gloves and an old souvenir scarf.  My boots are by Cydwoq.  I am carrying a Roots Bag

No comments: