Thursday, October 27, 2011

In The Style Of Elphaba Jumper Dress






There is one person at work who usually gets what I am going for with my outfits.  Unprompted.  No hints.  She is great at it.  In fact, she is so great at it that sometimes, like today, she gets what I am doing well before even I know what I am doing.  I think that it was around this time last year that I saw the musical Wicked for the second time.  I was quite taken by the costume design.  It is surprising that I haven't turned to it for inspiration before.  Better late than never, I guess.

I am wearing an old H&M shirt with an old Gap tie, a faux leather jumper dress from H&M, an old H&M open cardigan, an old H&M coat, an old wool beret and fingerless mitts from H&M.  (I guess it was a heavy on the H&M clothes day.)  My boots are old Fluevogs.  I am carrying a bag from American Apparel.

No comments: