Monday, October 10, 2011

Grey Belladonna Skirt









As, on Saturday, I expected that I would, on Sunday, I brought out the grey belladonna skirt (that I had bought from Madewell early this past Summer) and wore a skirt version of Saturday's outfit.  Nothing notable in that.  But here is something somewhat notable:  The fact that I remember the skirt as the belladonna skirt.  I don't usually remember how a shop identifies a piece of clothing, but Madewell's belladonna skirt I can't seem to forget.  This may have something to do with how the skirt was described online -- a "secret wardrobe weapon" -- or the fact that it was one of the first things that I bought from Madewell online.  Whatever it is, I think that, for as long as I own the skirt, I will remember it as the belladonna skirt.

I am wearing an old Old Navy tshirt, the belladonna skirt from Madewell, an old Gap cotton wrap vest and a chunky cropped sweater from H&M.  I have an old souvenir scarf tied around my neck.  My boots are Fluevogs.  My cotton knit beret is from American Apparel.  I am carrying an old cotton canvas souvenir satchel.

No comments: