Monday, October 17, 2011

The Bubbly Sweater




The sparkly decoration on the sweater that I wore today is probably as much sparkle as you will ever see me in.  I hate to say "never" when it comes to clothing (in fact or in effect), but, really, I have lived with myself my entire life (so far), numbering, so far, quite a few years, and I think I have a pretty good handle on what I might do as far as clothing goes.  I have never known myself to wear more sparkle than I wore today.  If I were to, all of sudden, develop a thing for bling, I would have thought that I would have shown some distinct signs of moving in that direction by now (for example, by donning more bling than I did today at least once before) and I haven't.  So I think saying "never" on this occasion is safe.  Should things change at any point, I will not be too big to admit that I was wrong.

I am wearing an old Gap tshirt, an old Zara sweater, a skirt from Madewell, an old Kensie coat, an old cloche hat from Nine West and fingerless gloves from H&M.  My shoes are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a bag from American Apparel.

No comments: