Sunday, September 18, 2011

Skinny Sweats




Skinny sweats aren't new -- to the world or to me.  I wore them a bit last Fall.  This Fall, so far, I seem to be pulling them out more often than I did last Fall, particularly on those days when I want to go super casual.  This "trend" of relying more on skinny sweats makes me wonder whether, come Winter, I will revert to relying on fleece leggings more often as well, which I used to do once upon a time.  On the other hand, I did see some Margaret Howell outfits built on wool (cashmere, I think) leggings.  I happen to have some wool leggings.  Maybe, I will transition to those, either alongside of or instead of fleece leggings.

I am wearing an old Old Navy polo shirt with old H&M skinny sweats and a versatile sweater from Jacob.  My jacket is from the Gap, my cotton knit beret is from American Apparel and my scarf is old of an unknown brand (but of a remarkable silk/wool blend material).  Fluevogs are on my feet and I am carrying an old Roots cotton canvas satchel.

No comments: