Monday, September 19, 2011

Rainy Day Dress








Today, it rained.  A good Fall rain:  Continuous for hours and sometimes strong enough to encourage leaves to fall from trees, meaning I got to walk on sidewalks "littered" with leaves.  Usually, rain gives me migraines, but on the few occasions when it doesn't, I just love it.  I especially love rain mixed with leaves.  To celebrate a migraine free rainy day, I chose to wear one of my favourite casual dresses: A cotton jersey tiered mini dress that I got for a song at H&M about three years ago.  I practically lived in this dress on the weekends when I first got it.  I don't do that any more.  But every time that I put on this dress, I really understand and appreciate why I did do that.

I am wearing an old H&M cotton jersey dress with old Lululemon leggings, a versatile sweater from Jacob and an oversized blazer from H&M.  An old souvenir scarf is wrapped around my neck and a cotton knit beret from American Apparel covers my head.  Old Fluevogs are on feet and I am carrying an old Roots cotton canvas satchel.

No comments: