Monday, September 26, 2011

Midnight Blue Wrap







This is what I wore yesterday, Sunday.  I am sure that it has become obvious by now that every Sunday for a while now I have been wearing either dhotti pants, leggings or skinny sweats.  The reason for this is that I teach yoga on Sunday, so I like to wear something comfortable to move from practising yoga, which I usually do Sunday morning, to teaching yoga later in the day.  The wrap that I wore yesterday I actually bought in a yoga clothing shop.  It is supposed to double as a blanket, for when one does corpse pose at the end of practice.  I have yet to use the wrap as a blanket.  The most notable feature of the wrap is the lining, which you can't see usually.  It is this great ombre fabric in blue, with the darkest shade being a deep midnight blue.  I bought one of the first versions of this wrap.  It has been replicated by the yoga clothing company at least twice since it was first produced, but never with this great lining.

I am wearing an old Old Navy polo shirt, old H&M skinny sweats and an old Lululemon wrap.  My shoes are Fluevogs.  A cotton knit beret from American Apparel covers my head.  I am carrying an old Roots cotton canvas satchel.

No comments: